PIZZA / CALZONE BAKING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Make sure oven rack is in center of oven.
- Preheat oven to 450° for pizzas & 400° for calzones and quesadillas.
- Cook only one pizza or calzone at a time.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Slide baking paper and pizza or calzone onto the middle of the oven rack. Do not place cardboard in oven!
- Check pizza after 6-7 minutes. Average baking time is 8-10 minutes (10-15 min. for calzones).
- If any bubbles appear, poke them.
- Pizza is ready when edges are golden brown. Pizzas bake evenly when directions are followed correctly, so if the edges are done the middle should be too.
- Carefully take pizza out by sliding the cardboard underneath it and holding it level.
ENCHILADA, NACHO, AND TAMALE BAKING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Adjust oven rack to middle of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove plastic wrap and replace with foil.
- Place burritos in middle of oven.
- Average baking time is 20 to 25 minutes
- Enchiladas, nachos, and tamales are ready when they are heated all the way through and cheese is completely melted.
- **Note: Nachos must be baked as soon as possible to avoid chips becoming soft.
- Pizza can be refrigerated for 24 hours. (But we recommend baking immediately.)
- We recommend if you wish to freeze the pizza that you cook it first.
- Cooked frozen pizza must be thawed completely before being reheated.
- Baking paper will turn brown, but it won’t catch fire.
- Pizzas with extra toppings take longer to bake.
Pizza Burritos & Tamales Served Hot All Day! SPECIAL! 2 large slices of pizza (or 2 tamales ) and beverage ONLY $6.50 (includes tax)