OWN YOUR OWN BUSINESS TODAY!
Excellent Income Potential
Start Your New Business
Contact Clint for training!
The cost to franchise a Take and Bake business starts at around $150,000 and doesn’t include annual royalty and franchise fees. This is NOT a franchise!
Van Goes Take & Bake …
… has been in business for almost 15 years and continues to grow in volume and profits each year, even during the current economic downturn as in many states Take & Bake food can be purchased with the Food Stamp card (EBT). Clint Darrow’s success has come not only from a growing trend among consumers to eat more quality, easy to make meals at home, but also from a lengthy period of personal trial and error. Now his experience is available to new business owners who would like to start their own Take and Bake Mexican and Pizza business.
Clint’s course will help you create some of the best tasting, easy-to-follow recipes which combine the freshest ingredients, finest meats and a few simple tricks that he used to make his Van Goes Take and Bake Pizza and Mexican Food one of the most popular Take and Bake businesses on Washington’s North Olympic Peninsula!
Learn the inside secrets from a seasoned veteran to turn your new Take & Bake Pizza and Mexican Food business into a profit center!
- How to make your own fresh pizza dough from scratch
- Where to buy the best products
- Recipes that SELL at a PROFIT
- How to prepare, package and sell your menu items
- Training on basic kitchen equipment you need
- Helpful hints for successful dealings with the Dpartment of Health
- Basic Business skills needed to operate a successful restaurant